The 'Invest in the Youth' programme supports 1,000 young professionals in training by giving them free registration for the ECR and an accommodation voucher.
The ESR reserves the right to grant support at its sole discretion. For the selection of final recipients, various parameters will be considered, such as abstract submission and acceptance, geopolitical spread and previous inclusion in the programme.
Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent via email by December 2019.
Application is open to
- Radiology residents under the age of 35*
- Medical Physicists undertaking PhDs under the age of 35*
- Radiographers in training under the age of 30*
* Age limits apply to the time of the congress (36th or 31st birthday must be after ECR 2020).
Candidates must be
- Active member or Friend of the ESR for 2019
- Submitter and presenter of a research presentation or poster abstract for ECR 2020
- Willing to give an oral presentation at ECR 2020
If you have any questions, please contact invest@myESR.org.
- Read the Invest in the Youth general terms and conditions
- Check your membership (apply or renew if necessary)
- Submit your abstracts
- Send your application via the online system
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier.